The New Rochelle Chamber is … a clearing house … a complaint bureau … an information center … a business ethics/consumer-interests bureau … a legislative watchdog service … a business and community promotions agency … and much more.
The Chamber of Commerce of New Rochelle is a voluntary, multifaceted organization composed of business firms, professional men and women and public-spirited citizens. The Chamber’s primary concerns are publicizing and developing commercial and industrial opportunities, seeing to the needs of its membership and promoting the City of New Rochelle.
- A Thanksgiving Parade Committee which meets annually to design, construct floats and to stage Westchester’s only Thanksgiving Parade.
- An Events Committee which meets to produce networking opportunities for business professionals such as our Business to Business Table Top Expo, Open Mic Nights and Networking Roundtables.
- An Annual Recognition Dinner Dance Committee which meets to discuss and formulate a program which traditionally pays tribute to a special segment of the community.
- A Finance Committee which meets annually, or when necessary, to formulate the Chamber’s budget.
- A Women of Excellence Awards Dinner which meets to depict professional women in the community nominated by the community.
- A Nominating Committee which selects the nominees to serve on the Board of Directors.
- A Program Committee which meets to screen and discuss advertising and promotional activities designed to stimulate the business community.
- A Professional Administrator’s Day Planning Committee which is composed to formulate an annual luncheon and to establish the recipients of the professional administrators fund raising programs.
- A Speakers Event Committee which contributes information on the functions of the Chamber of Commerce, the services of its members and discussion on prevailing and future plans of the City of New Rochelle.
The New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1922, is committed to advancing the concerns of the New Rochelle business community and the economic vitality of the city.
The Chamber lobbies actively on behalf of the businesses it represents to ensure that New Rochelle provide a favorable environment in which to operate a business or profession. Our numerous events have enhanced city life for many years.
The Chamber works closely with the city of New Rochelle and the Business Improvement District (BID) to promote economic development and market assets of New Rochelle. Members are encouraged to participate.